Beeswax is a beautiful, unprocessed, natural wax. It is created by honey bees for the preparation of honeycomb, and has a long history of use by humans for many purposes. Beeswax candles radiate warm light and exude a lovely, honey aroma. Beeswax candles burn for a long time, providing hours of enjoyment. Beeswax varies somewhat in colour and aroma, so every beeswax candle is a one-of-a-kind work of art.
Arbutus Beeswax is collected in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada. We use only 100% pure beeswax, free of additives.
Arbutus Soy Wax is made from North American, pesticide-free, non-GMO soy beans grown for the purpose of creating wax. It is an all natural product, free of additives.
- Biodegradable, environmentally friendly.
- Does not contain any herbicides or pesticides.
- Spilled wax cleans up with soap and water.
- Non-GMO, supports non-GMO soybean farmers.
- Burns longer than most waxes
- Lower melting temperature reduces risk of burns due to melted wax.